Retreats in Southern Spain
The Secret Garden Retreat is situated in the sunny mountains of Andalucia, Southern Spain. It offers retreats, workshops and relaxation holidays all your around. Please look at our calendar for upcoming and scheduled events.
If you are interested to host your own workshop, retreat, event at our center we offer accommodations and the meditation yurt for your use.
Besides 11 acres of stunning, unspoilt nature - with beautiful gardens and places to be - we offer a round, 5 meter in diameter, natural room called the Meditation Yurt. A great place for meditation, yoga and in nature workshops.
Upcoming Workshops, Retreats and Events
Hosting your own event information
If you like to consider offering a retreat, workshop or any other event at the Secret Garden please see here some of the specifics and possibilities:
- The Meditation Yurt; this is a 5 meter in diameter round space that gives itself excellent for any type of meditation, yoga or other teaching. This room can be made light or dark at any time. The room is equiped with: Good sound system, pillows, carpet or wood floor, comfortable bean bag seats. This room will accommodate comfortably 15 - 25 people, depending on the use of the space.
- At this point in time we can accommodate about 12 people on our property and any number above will be able to have great accommodation in the village nearby. This will be about an 8 minute drive. We offer a shuttle back and forth to the village at no extra cost.
- There is about 11 acres of land to explore, have great nature walks, find secluded spots to contemplate and a river to enjoy and bathe in all year round.
- We can discuss any menu's with you and offer all meals and drinks for your guests/participants.
Please contact us with your information and your needs and we will discuss a package tailored to you and your guests.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.