1. List ten areas or things in your life that are
working, that leaves you feeling satisfied and happy? Areas like career,
relationship, family & friends, health & fitness, spiritual life.
These could be in any one of
these areas, they don’t need to be in any particular area nor all areas. Be
intuitive here; trust yourself and be honest.
See if you can recognize, feel
and appreciate what you do have in your life.
2. What are ten things or areas in your life that are not
working and that leave you feeling dissatisfied, disturbed or unhappy?
Be honest. Take another look to
see if there is something else.
3. Of these ten things in your life that are not working,
as you want. Which one stands out most?
If it is a close call between
two or three things, choose the one that in your heart feels the most significant
one. You can do the twelve steps again for the other ones later.
4. Name five reasons why this is the most dissatisfying
area in your life.
5. Which one of these five reasons is the highest
contributor to your dissatisfaction?
Keep going, don’t give up!
6. What do you want for yourself in this area?
7. List ten solutions that could help you to actualize
what you want in this area.
You may need to revisit this
part to keep finding solutions. Think, contemplate, ask from inside yourself.
Stick it through, stay with it. Remember what you want for yourself.
8. List one solution that most stands out for you.
Wow. Isn’t this amazing?
9. What is your next step in this area?
10. List what obstacles could stop you from taking and
completing your next step?
Stop a moment here and look at
these potential obstacles. Just observe and see how significant or
insignificant they are.
11. What is your plan to succeed, for obstacles not to
You’re nearly there. Keep going!
12. What is your commitment to yourself succeeding with
your next step?
• I want to do this
and I’m going to do it.
Write down clearly for yourself the following:
1. Next steps. What?
2. Obstacles to watch
3. Plan to combat
If you have no plan, close your
eyes and think. Write down what comes.
Read this daily and contemplate, until you are satisfied
that you have succeeded in this area.
It’s all about movement. Keep
going and take action. If you don’t take action then you will not have the
results and success you are looking for. Take the appropriate action!