What is Glamping?
Glamping - is a fusion of camping and glamour - yes glamorous camping. It is a global trend that offers outdoor enthusiasts a means to camp in comfort and style. When you are glamping you do not have to haul tents and gear, you do not have to pitch up your tent and no sleeping bag to bring. It is like staying in a comfortable hotel room right in nature. In the Secret Garden we offer the mongolian type yurts for this purpose.
A wonderful way to be comfortable yet away from it all.
- Hearing the birds waking you up with their songs
- Taking a swim in the river to wake up or refresh during the day
- Sitting on your terrass enjoying breakfast with eggs from happy hens
- Enjoying walks on the 11 acre Secret Garden or venture beyond
- Looking at the stars while in bed preparing for sleep through the handmade crown in the top
Are you planning to visit us late November, beginning of December? It is Autumn and the Genal Valley is more stunning then ever. Please enjoy this video!
A Hikers Paradise...get inspired and watch this video.
In the sunniest climate in Europe.
Click here for a 7-day forecast.